Wednesday 14 November 2012

Cat appointed mayor of town.

Normally, this blog is used as a hand guide to training your hu-man.... So surely this post should be Tip 103.?

Well, I have decided- as is my right as emperor of everything I deem worthy- to take a small break in order to highlight something of great importance. . .A few weeks ago I decided to give my hu-man the night off. . . I let them degrade back to the lazy sluggish oafs they usually are. . .

In their free time they decided to invite over some more species of their kind. . . Two great annoying creatures who insist on picking me up and ruffling my fur up the wrong way. . .

Anyway, they all settled down to watch that strange colourful box in the room and ended up watching a strange spectacle called "Russell Howard's Good News". . . so I decided to watch it with them. . .

Within this show an amazing discovery was set to be made. . . An cat somewhere within the world had actually taken their rightful place as a leader. . . And I do not mean ruler of a couple of measly hu-mans but surveyor of an entire town. . .

Take a look for yourselves:



Think about it, potentially hundreds if not thousands of hu-mans to take care of your every whim.

This is why this blog is dedicated to saluting Mayor Stubbs and congratulating him on taking one large paw print for feline-kind.

Keep up the good work soldier, cats everywhere look up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment